BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally an Update!!

Well it was "lovingly" brought to my attention from my most faithful readers (thanks Beck and Lisa) that it has been a few days give or take a week or two since I last updated my blog. Not much has happened around here lately. We did take Kendrick for his 2 yr checkup and it was proof that he is getting to be a "biggie boy". He weighed in at 30lbs and is 34in. tall. We are so blessed with a happy healthy toddler. He has also "amazed" us with his ability to climb and be a typical 2 year old. Hopefully it won't be as long before the next update! But unfortunately for the blog things have been pretty mundane around here lately. Oh and Jessica if you read this I will be getting the video on here soon of Kendrick saying your name! It was great seeing you again and I hope you enjoy your time with Michael in Cincinnati.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come one now, you have a 2 year old in the house, i am sure there is always something going on that would be funny to the rest of us. Maybe not mom or dad. lol

Mark, Gretchen and Kendrick said...

Lisa, I think this video would fit in the category of being funny to others and not necessarily to us his parents. But Oh well the joys of boys! Which you know ALL about!

Sharalyn said...

Gretchen, now I understand when you sound worn out. I just laughed at this video. (Boy am I glad to finally have hi-speed internet!) Looks like he's flipped the play pen many times before and knows just what the next step is!! Too funny!