BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas

All ready for bed

Kendrick making "scary faces"



(pause the music to the right before playing the video) Unfortunately when I took videos of our Christmas I didn't think about keeping a few "small" enough to post on blogger. I also totally forgot to take pictures. Kendrick was so cute when he woke up he wanted to see his "surprises". When we gave his first gift to him (a stuffed horse named patches) he wasn't sure what to do with it. For Kendrick's third Christmas he received from Mommy and Daddy a stuffed horse, 2 sleepers, a Bob the Builder video and a Black & Decker Junior tool bench. Nana and Papa gave him a Mickey Mouse sleeper, a book, Don't Break the Ice, and a little farm animals set. GrandMom Richards sent a $25 gift card, and Grandma Mary gave him a deposit for his college fund. He is still waiting on his gift from Aunt Becky, she bought it a couple months ago just hasn't gotten around to either coming for a visit or mailing it (we still love you Beck). So since I didn't get Christmas pictures or videos that I could upload to blogger here is a video of Kendrick and Mark playing. Mark was running down the hall and "getting" Kendrick. I love Kendricks belly laughs I hope he never outgrows them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha sorry kendrick!!! aunt becky was hoping to come see you but since I can't, I will send it!!! LOVE YA!!

Anonymous said...

That's it just make her feel guilty for not coming or sending it. LOL