BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

This and That

One day I looked out in the cedar tree and this is what I saw there were probably 5 pair of bluebirds!! I guess they forgot to migrate before the snows hit



I started this afghan for Mark way back in 2005. I worked on it some didn't like the way it was turning out so I took it out and started over. Finally after 3 years here it is DONE!!






Kendrick took his toys out of his toy box one day and pretended he was taking a nap in it.




Playing in his toy box





He also discovered he could roll our filing drawers over and climb on top of it and turn the light on and off.
I know this is a short post especially since its been so long since I have posted. Our lives have been going through a time of adjustment, discovery and growth. We came to the somewhat difficult decision to leave Bird Lake church. I will not go into details as why we came to that decision on here at least if you want more details leave a comment and I will email you the details. We are now attending Freedom Farm Bible Church. They have a school so when the time comes Kendrick will more than likely be attending there. We are thankful for all our dear friends at Bird Lake and they will not be forgotten!! Until next time, I hope you all are having a very blessed new year!






1 comments:

Life with the Crowls said...

we miss you but understand. love the pic of Kendrick.