BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dressed Up for Church!

I decided to dress Kendrick in this little suit that my Mom made for my brother Ken to wear in my Aunt and Uncles wedding. The suit has survived 40 years in a cedar chest and now Kendrick is wearing it. Today we woke up for the first time this year to a definite blanket of snow!! Kendrick was so excited he kept saying over and over again "It's snowing, it's snowing". The forecast says we are to get up to 3 inches by this time tomorrow night, so maybe it will last long enough to get a few new pics of my "boys" playing in the snow. On a personal note to Bethany "asksfjhwijkdjwiekdjdaiiejwjdkdiiojew" from Kendrick I am assuming it means "I missed you in Church today and hope to see you next weekend!"






2 comments:

Life with the Crowls said...

Bethany say hi too. cffvvvvhttrhfftrrtfnf thats a note from Bethany to Kendrick hopefully we will see you this week at revival.

David and Terri said...

Love the little suit! I used to love it when I could dress my little boys in suits. I can hardly get them to wear a tie now, let alone the jacket!