BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. I love the smells of pies baking, turkey roasting and the sounds of laughter and the closeness of family and friends. I am thankful for friends who stand beside us through thick and thin and loves us in spite of our faults. I am thankful for a healthy, happy 2 year old and so very thankful for the wonderful father that Mark is. I am thankful for a wonderful church to attend and a good Pastor who truly is the BEST! I am also thankful for the wonderful Pappaw that I had, it was 6 years ago on Thanksgiving Day that we all made the trip from my Aunt's house to the hospital to visit him. For many of us grandkids it was the last time we saw him. I could go on and on about things I am thankful for, but I won't. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you had agood one. I am so full and have lots of left overs. Ymmmmmm

Emily Cook said...

WOW Gretchen you have gotten very fancy with your blog- I love it! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Love and miss you!

Tales of the Kiberts said...

Hey Gretchen, how are you? I found your blog I like the Christmas theme.

Anonymous said...

ok you can turn off the calendar for the days til Christmas, I really don't need to know just make it more stressful.