BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Graduation

Today is the 15th anniversary of the Fredonia Christian Academy class of 1993. A lot has happened in these 15 years but it thrills me to know that all three of us are following the Lord. I also want to say Congratulations to Carl on Baby Damon Boy #3!!! The FCA class of 1993 has now produced 9 boys!!!! Lets start a baseball team!! It doesn't seem like we should be old enough to be out of high school 15 years, but I guess time does fly when you are having fun!! If I get my scanner working I may add a few pics of the event in a few days. Carl and Tanj it's been a privilege to know you these past 20 something years and to have been able to graduate with you 15 years ago.

2 comments:

Tanjala said...

I have never even thought about that!!! We do have all boys. That is so funny. Maybe I should post something on my blog since I am the only one of the three of us who hasn't said anything about that.

Noah and Heather said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Tanj. It never occurred to me that you guys all have boys only! The baseball team is a great idea!!!
Speaking of pics, I think that you should post some of Jr/Sr trip if you can find them. Has Tanj forgiven us for that yet?! =)