BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Ramblings

Kendrick eating his angel food cake with "green" whipped topping and chocolate chips Marlene (one of the Friday Girls) with Marcus
Me and the always Beautiful Tanjala
Hannah with little Marcus

Thursday evening was the volunteer going away party for Emily. It was a fun time and a little sad at times too. As usual we had a ton of food and some great fellowship with friends that we don't get to see very often. After the party Kendrick and I went to Emily's house for a little more time to relax and talk. It was great to get caught up with her and her sister Amy. It was also neat to watch the kids play together. Emily's Seth is only about 4 months older than Kendrick so it was a lot of fun to watch two 2 year olds discover what they can get into. I am posting a couple pictures from the night. Thanks Em for passing these pics along!! I love you girl!!

3 comments:

Emily Cook said...

Gretchen you all are amazing! Thank you so much for the great party- and most of all the friendship! (It's just beginning girl- don't think just because we're moving we are going to grow apart!)
I LOVE YOU!

Jill Damon said...

Glad you had a nice party! It is so nice to catch up through your blog!

Tanjala said...

The party was fun even tho I didn't get to stay the whole time. I will miss Emily's e-mails of encouragement and support. I haven't been able to be at the center as much as I would like to but I do pray for the girls and women that come in. Gretchen, you are indeed an encouragement to me and I appreciate everything you do for me. Thanks and I love you!! Tanj