BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 23, 2008

A Conversation with Kendrick




This post is especially for "Beth, Beth". This morning Kendrick was laying on Mom's bed holding her "Amish Doll" patting the dolls back saying "AWWW, Beth, Beth". I asked him where Bethany was and he said "Basketball, Church". Evidently he thinks that Bethany lives at the Church and the school. I wish I would have had a camera handy for that it was just too cute. So anyway "Beth, Beth" "Keh, Keh" says HI!!!!

4 comments:

Tim and Kristy Crowl said...

That is too cute. Bethany is trying to kiss my computer screen and is waving saying Hi Keh Keh. We need to get them together soon to play. Well c-ya Sunday. Love Kristy and Beth Beth

Jill Damon said...

That is so sweet! They sure grow up fast.

Noah and Heather said...

The pics are really cute! I especially like the video of the light going off, on, off, on.... It looks really familiar. =)
Hope you guys are having a good week.

Mamabear said...

Hi Gretchen!! It was great to meet you! I had a blast at home,, but it was so good to get back to our other home. :-) How do you know Noah Belcher?? I used to carry him around when he was the cutest little newborn! :-) (ok, I am OLD!!!!)