BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

For Aunt Becky Only (other readers read at your own risk)

As it was so "kindly" pointed out to me by my "oldest and bestest" best friend, its been a while since I have updated my blog. So here is a blog especially from Kendrick to his Aunt Becky. And now for a little message straight from the heart of a 2 year old. "xsemkeddfmededrfvm, xed,rdc,rdk, d x,cffddfsedfdtgrtgdfgbgfvfccd azsxdczx ik" Actually that's about what he sounds like when he talks sometimes!! Here is a video of my little "bluegrass lover". From Kendrick to Aunt Becky I LOVE YOU!!! COME SEE ME SOON!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for updating BEFORE I went home! I can't believe it's been 3 yrs down here. One more year to graduation!!!! Maybe ya all can come down for that!!! LOVE U 2 KENDRICK and GRETCHEN!! miss ya. Love ya!!

Becky