BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Not Good Bye, but See Ya Later


This past Friday was the last time for Emily and I to get together for a while. She and her family are moving to Columbus, IN on June 16th to start their new position as Pastor's Family. I am so thankful for modern technology like email, blogs, and cell phones. She was quick to point out it wasn't good bye but See ya later. So Emily it's a very excited can't wait to see you again (or at least pics!!!) I love you!! Have a safe trip and enjoy settling in to your new home.

2 comments:

Jill Damon said...

Is the area where Emily is moving flooded? I know alot of Columbus, IN. is flooded.

Tanjala said...

Well, when I go down to see my brother, you can go with me and I'll drop you off to see Emily!!